CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

my sis had a farewell party to attend, and my brother in law had some golf thingy to attend after work. which means... i had to take publictransport from my office to my sister's place! damn far. took me about an hour and a half... almost died!!

anyway, i went over to help tash out with her homework.
which resulted in me quarreling with a barely 7 year old girl.
she's seriously such a brat when my sister isnt around. or rather both the girls are. both bullying my mother, their grandmother! very naughty!!

i quarreled with kai too. she was being a total grouch cos she didnt take a nap in the afternoon. and i have no idea what stjoseph is teaching her becos all i did was "hey baby, why so grouchy?" and you know what that barely 4 year old girl shouted at me???? "DONT TALK TO ME.. I ASK MY FRIEND SHOOT YOU"........ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently she said her friend in school (this very naughty boy who once lifted up her skirt and ALMOST cut her hair) said this to the TEACHER!!!!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in the end after awhile, things were merry and they became friends with me again. HAHAHA.

i have brats for nieces. grrr!!!!!

me: kai, i bought that for you ok. cant you share?
kai: no.. its mine.
me: fine, next time i wont waste money and buy puzzles for you anymore.
kai: then you spend on yourself lah.
tash: what lah lah lah, is that english? can you speak proper english??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home